Make your own free QR code with our Free QR code generator. QR (Quick Response) codes are mobile-friendly “barcodes” that point people to online resources. Smart Phone users with a QR code reader app simply scan the QR code to instantly access information.
QR codes are still new to most people, so it is a good idea to provide additional info that explains just what they are. Read on after the QR generator for some great marketing tips for QR codes.
Rick’s Tip: Make a vCard QR Code and your business contacts can instantly scan your info into their contact list.
Our QR generator is an easy two step process that produces an URL, a Short URL and a Download Link to your QR code image. After generating your code you can choose one of the small generated social media links to instantly share your QR code. Watch the video after generator for a quick start guide and illustrations of how to use your new QR code.
Generate your free QR code:
QR code Marketing Tips:
- Business Cards: Make a QR code that directs to your online resume, Facebook Business Page or website.
- Marketing Materials: Add a QR code that directs to a YouTube video, a Flickr photo set, or a landing page that promotes a new campaign.
- Real Estate Agents: Use a QR code on your sign riders pointing to your Website with the details for that listing or to a YouTube video featuring the listing.
- Websites: Include a QR code in your pages and posts to allow instant bookmarking.
- Storefront Windows: Generate a QR code to place in your window advertising a special or pointing to your Yelp profile.
- Facebook and Twitter: Post QR codes to share your promos, invite friends to your Facebook Business Page, or to follow you on Twitter.