Make your own video social media business card in minutes with Google Search Stories. Using Google’s simple video creation tool you can produce a professional quality video that highlights your online presence in about the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee.
Go to the Google Search Stories Video Creator and Click on the Create you own button.
Step 1. Write
- In the write screen enter your search term
- Then pick what search type you will be using from drop-down menu. Use the different search types (maps, images, etc.) to add variety to your video.
- Your search results will be shown in the preview section.
- Enter up to six search terms. The video ends with your last search entry.
- Click the Next button to continue.
Step 2. Add Music
- Choose background music from 24 music tracks. Click a numbered button to select a track and listen to a preview.
- Click the Next button when you have made your selection.
Step 3. Preview and Upload
- You will be asked to wait while Google processes your video preview.
- Watch the video and make changes if desired using the Edit Story or Change Music button.
- In the Upload section give your video a Title, a Description, and choose the Genre.
- Check the terms of service box and click the Upload to YouTube button.
- You will be prompted to sign or create an account. Once you have signed in your video will be uploaded to YouTube ready for you to share on your social media network.
Step 4. Share Your Business Card on Social Media 101 Artizon Digital
Produce your video business card and post a link to your video in the comments to this post to be included in the video business card section we are creating.