Secure your Facebook business page custom address today! Facebook has lifted the 25 fan minimum for a vanity username.
You can do away with that URL with the long number right away when starting a new page. Already shared that link? No problem it will still direct to your page.
Update: September 17th, Facebook has set a limit to one upgrade per person, so if you admin several pages, choose one carefully!
Word of caution you can’t change the username once you set it.
You are just a half a cup of coffee away from doing away with that ugly URL with numbers…watch the video or follow the written instructions.
Special thanks to Fan Stopp for letting us use their Facebook page as the example. Visit their page to enter the Monthly Game Day Giveaway – Fan Stopp the one stop for all your favorite team logo sports stuff!
- From your page wall click Edit Page in the upper right corner.
- Select Basic Information from the right menu.
- Under Username: click on Create a username for this page?
- Note that the page you want to create a user name is selected in the drop-down menu and Enter the desired username. Usernames can only contain capital letters, lower case letters, numbers, periods, but no spaces. Click the Check Availability button.
- In the Username Available box check to make sure that the name is spelled correctly and read the rules. Click Confirm to set your username.