Artizon Digital is pleased to present Social Media Your New Business Card, a five session series, to the Oregon/SW WA CCIM Chapter. Social Media for CCIM Professionals. With more people than ever are turning to the web for information, you need to have a social media network supports that produces an active web presence that puts you in front of the right connections for you and your business.
The series will focus on social media networking. Sessions will cover setting up your social media network and the basics of using WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Plan to attend on the first Wednesday of each month, 9:15- 9:45 am, at the Multnomah Athletic Club prior to the regular Marketing Meeting. Check this post for session links.
March 2, 2011Session
Social media is your new business card. You know you want to increase your web presence and client/business connections through social network working, but where do you start? Session one covers the basics you need to get started:
- Choosing a Domain – User Profile Name
- WordPress – Your Social Media Hub
- Choosing a Hosting CompanyDisclosure: We receive compensation from Bluehost and Hostmonster hosting companies. The fact we are affiliates is our own endorsement to quality of their hosting services.
- Installing WordPress
- Press This – Quick Article Sharing Publishing
April 6, 2011 Session
Now that you have your social network basics set up it is time to do a little WordPress fine tuning, post and share your first article.
- Personalizing Your WordPress SiteSet up a personalized site in less than 10 minutes.
- How to Post an Article with WordPressHow to write and publish a post, including adding a photo.
- Connecting Your RSS FeedSet up your RSS Feed, the “phone line” to your social media with Feedburner.
- Rick’s Tip: Delivering Your Content to the Social Web with dlvr.it
- Connect your content in the time it takes to drink a half cup of coffee with dlvr.it. http://dlvr.it
May 4, 2011 Session
This session is part one of our Facebook mini-series. Learn the best practices in setting up a business presence on this social networking giant. We start with the advantages and reasons why you should set up a personal profile account instead of a business account and move through the basics of connecting.
- Profile and Security Tips
- Posting Basics
- Rick’s Tip: How lists can be used to manage your business and personal posts
June 1, 2011 Session
Part two of our Facebook mini-series is all about your business page from creation to settings.
July 6, 2011 Session
Facebook business fan tips completes our mini-series; with how to grow your fan base and posting tips and tricks.